SAR’s mission is to adopt a proactive approach to the growth and profitability of your business whilst ensuring legitimate tax minimisation strategies are implemented within your structures.
Often, the most valuable resource of the small/medium business owner is time. As a result, SAR looks to partner with your business to provide accurate and timely information to enable effective decision-making.
To achieve this goal, see our range of accounting and taxation services:
- The Virtual CFO
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Improvements
- Management Reporting
- Taxation and Compliance Management
To discuss further how SAR can assist your business, please register here for a free consultation.
The Virtual CFO
Through the power of cloud accounting software, our clients have remote access to accounting, bookkeeping and business advisory services. Added to this, if you require assistance, we offer year-round advice on any areas of your business, regardless of complexity.
- Monthly reporting
- Financial analysis - timely and detailed to enhance decision-making
- Complex transaction assistance
- Regular constructive advice
Budgeting & Cash Flow Improvements
- Setting financial budgets
- Building a reporting structure to meet your goals
- Cash Flow projections - future growth, sustainability and decision-making.
- Budgets and Cash flow forecasts - a funding approval requirement
- Analysis of key performance indicators to ensure business efficiencies are achieved
- Ensuring your business is competitive, focused and maximising potential profitability.
Taxation compliance and planning
SAR will ensure you understand the key tax legislation that will affect your business and, as a result, advise the amount of tax you will pay each year.
- Income Tax – BAS, IAS & PAYG
- Capital Gain Tax
- Fringe Benefits
- Salary Packaging
- Work Cover
- Payroll Tax