There is a lot to consider when commencing a business or becoming a contractor making expert guidance essential.
SAR will not only guide you through the process but provide a comprehensive list of “must do’s” to ensure you are set up to succeed, starting with the following :
- Which structure is most effective for your business?
- Which structure will enable you to minimise your tax liability?
- Are your assets protected from your business venture?
- Have you applied for relevant registrations?
- Are you adequately insured?
- When do you need to register for GST? And how does it work?
As the complexities of Tax Law can have a great impact on your business venture, SAR will not only guide you through the taxation infrastructure but also assist with tax planning, break-even analysis and profit forecasting.
Our role is providing clients with timely and accurate information enabling better business decision-making choices to be implemented. Our Range of Accounting and Taxation Services include:
- The Virtual CFO
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Taxation compliance and planning